Monday, September 14, 2009

News and Updates

So the thought of having a blog is turning out to be much easier than actually keeping up with the blog. Just in case you missed all the happenings with us; here is what you've missed:
-Denisa and I are expecting a child around the end of February or the beginning of March!
-Denisa graduated from chiropractic school Aug. 15, and is now officially Dr. Weber.
-I am in the middle of football season and am spending many hours at school preparing for each Friday night. HP is currently 2-1 and we start district next week (9-25-09).
-We have moved from Addison and into the Big D. Denisa is 5 mins away from where she will be practicing and I'm 10 mins away from work. We love those commutes.
I'm sure there are many details I'm forgetting, but all in all, we are living the dream and enjoying every minute of it.
Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones