Thursday, September 17, 2009

From 2 to 40 trillion

Watching Denisa grow a human inside her has been one of, if not the most, amazing thing I have ever witnessed in my life. I was reminded again last night of the amazing intelligence that creates that being. This baby started out as two cells and will form 40 trillion cells before it's all said and done! And, though the first cells were mine and Denisa's, this little one will be unique and unlike any other human that has set foot on the planet. The infinite creativity of God blows me away.
What confuses me though is that we will instantly give credit to a higher power because of the creation of unique individuals each second, but once these unique individuals are on this earth, we are constantly looking to meet the goals set before us by someone else, or by some societal standard. Why do we stifle our own creative juices, strive to live out our life according to someone else's timeline, and spend our lives doing jobs that we don't enjoy? At what point do we stop the madness and check in with who we were created to be? Live your dream daily. Today I choose to coach and teach because I love it and cannot imagine doing anything else...We'll see what tomorrow holds for me.

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones