Friday, December 4, 2009

Finished...Finally!

Well, it seems that the formal education part of our lives is closing. Denisa finished chiropractic school this August and is now practicing near downtown, and I wrote the last paper of my master's degree this week. It's weird to think that in the almost 6 years that Denisa and I have been married one or both of us has been in school for all but a few months. When we first got married, both of us were working on our undergrad. After we both finished that Denisa started chiropractic school, and once I started coaching at HP, I started my masters. That's a lot of time, effort, and money that has gone towards little pieces of paper that now hang in our place and in D's practice. Thanks to all who has supported us through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones